UNIT TWO~ EXAM UNIT!
I am actually really excited about this unit but at the same time slightly scared because it's independent work and we'll be on our own in our own projects so the person working next to me will be on a completely different project at a completely different stage to me. Our brief is to have 8-10 shoots in our project, our 4th or 5th shoot being our exam shoot, in which we have 5 hours to edit and write about our shoot without any help or guidance. We were given 5 options of what we were able to base our project on.
The options for our exam project were:
- Musical instruments and musicians
- Multiple images
- Issues
- Contrasts
- Home
I chose to do Contrasts as I did it in Unit 1 and I really liked it but I felt like I could have done more to it, so I've decided to do it again but more of it. At the start of our project we had to create a mind map of all our ideas that we had for our project and what shoots our ideas might become. I have put my mind map below.
I think I will stick roughly to my mind map with my ideas however because our ideas have to flow into each other I might rethink on which idea I will do for each shoot and I might decide that I can't do as many shoots as I thought for each idea.