After our exam, the whole class got feedback about how well we were doing so far and we found out which areas we needed to improve on out of: Critical Studies & Ideas, Techniques & Editing, Journey, Outcomes and Effort. I'm really pleased with my grades so far, but some areas could be improved, and if I improved my Techniques & Editing, my Outcomes grade will automatically be brought up for me.
My grades so far are:
Critical Studies & Ideas - B
Techniques & Editing - C/B
Journey - B
Outcomes - C/B
Effort - A
We also got some comments from our teacher Kirsty, she thought that my over all project was good and my Journey was good, but sometimes my models can appear uncomfortable in some images and my editing can sometimes be a little bit too heavy. But over all I am happy with where my project is going and my down falls are easily changed.